Recipes and cooking commentary with a touch of humor.

Welcome to lizzycooks!

I love to cook. I collect recipes and cookbooks, enjoy food photography, and adore trying new restaurants. All of this food love inspired me to start this blog where I share my favorite recipes, cooking tips, and other fun stuff. Enjoy your food!

lizzycooks Blog Thoughts & Statistics--2022 Update

I started this blog/recipe website 12 years ago and set it up primarily as a place to hold my favorite and most often made recipes. There are also recipes here from people that hold a special place in my heart. 

The blog is a creative outlet for me and there are now 207 posts. I haven't felt like cooking much during the pandemic but am starting to more and more, and have also been posting more recipes lately. I decided to remove ads from the blog over a year ago because they were more trouble than worth. You can subscribe to the blog if you'd like to receive an email each time there's a new post.

I took a look at some of the statistics generated by blogger for lizzycooks and learned the following about my viewers. The United States makes up 58% of total viewers, Russia is in second at 5%, followed by France, Romania, Canada, United Kingdom, Poland, and Ukraine. About 19% of viewers are from the "other" category...not sure what that's about. Don't worry, I can't see specifically who is looking at my blog! Just browsers and traffic sources and things like that.

Enjoy your food and keep on cooking!