Recipes and cooking commentary with a touch of humor.

Welcome to lizzycooks!

I love to cook. I collect recipes and cookbooks, enjoy food photography, and adore trying new restaurants. All of this food love inspired me to start this blog where I share my favorite recipes, cooking tips, and other fun stuff. Enjoy your food!

Creamy Cucumber Radish Salad

Creamy, crunchy, and fresh. This is an easy salad to make and you only need five ingredients.

2 medium-ish cucumbers, thinly sliced
2 bunches of radishes, thinly sliced
1/2 cup green onion, chopped
3/4-1 cup light sour cream (or yogurt)
Kosher salt

In a large bowl, mix the cucumber, radish, and green onion. Before serving, add the sour cream, and salt to taste. Stir in the sour cream and your salad is ready to serve.  

Stick those leftovers in the fridge.