Recipes and cooking commentary with a touch of humor.

Welcome to lizzycooks!

I love to cook. I collect recipes and cookbooks, enjoy food photography, and adore trying new restaurants. All of this food love inspired me to start this blog where I share my favorite recipes, cooking tips, and other fun stuff. Enjoy your food!

Margaritas!

This is my GO TO margarita recipe--cheers!  

In blender, put 4 shots tequila and 1 shot triple sec. Add one can of frozen limeade and then fill the empty can with water and add the water to the blender, too. Fill the blender with ice and go to town until you get to your desired consistency. Pour into your favorite glasses--some people like salted glass rims and some don't. And some people like their margaritas on the rocks, so you can shake these up if you don't have a blender.

PS You simply must be listening to Jimmy Buffett while drinking these!