Recipes and cooking commentary with a touch of humor.

Welcome to lizzycooks!

I love to cook. I collect recipes and cookbooks, enjoy food photography, and adore trying new restaurants. All of this food love inspired me to start this blog where I share my favorite recipes, cooking tips, and other fun stuff. Enjoy your food!

Apple Walnut Salad with Balsamic Dressing

Today, I'm sharing recipes for a tasty and simple salad and salad dressing I made for dinner last night. You can find the recipe I used for Ingrid's 4 Ingredient Balsamic Dressing here.

2 cups fresh spinach leaves
2 cups butter lettuce
1/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled
1/3 cup apples, chopped
1/3 cup walnuts, chopped

Wash and drain the spinach and lettuce, chop it up, and put it in a bowl. Put in fridge for about 30 minutes to chill. Remove from fridge and add the cheese, apples, walnuts, and Ingrid's dressing, or your own. Toss & serve the salad. It is best served cold. Enjoy your food!