Recipes and cooking commentary with a touch of humor.

Welcome to lizzycooks!

I love to cook. I collect recipes and cookbooks, enjoy food photography, and adore trying new restaurants. All of this food love inspired me to start this blog where I share my favorite recipes, cooking tips, and other fun stuff. Enjoy your food!

About My Recipe Collection

If you're like me, you have stashed somewhere in your house a bunch of clipped, tattered, and yellowing paper recipes of various sizes. Looking at my recipe collection is like taking a trip down memory lane. Recipes remind me of my family and friends, and places I've lived, traveled, and dined. I also have many recipes stored on my computer--and then there's my cookbook collection. I'll be posting more about my cookbooks in the near future. I am also looking into the ins and outs of posting links to my favorite foodie websites. In the meantime, I'm going to continue sharing recipes with you.