Recipes and cooking commentary with a touch of humor.

Welcome to lizzycooks!

I love to cook. I collect recipes and cookbooks, enjoy food photography, and adore trying new restaurants. All of this food love inspired me to start this blog where I share my favorite recipes, cooking tips, and other fun stuff. Enjoy your food!

BBQ Shrimp

Each time I make this BBQ shrimp I'm reminded how easy it is. Check out those sauce ingredients. Quite a flavorful combination and delicious. When the shrimp is finished cooking, serve it over these cheese grits

Ingredients:
1 lemon, cut into wedges
1 cup butter, melted
1 cup catsup
½ cup Worcestershire sauce
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 bay leaves
3 tablespoons Old Bay seasoning
1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1 lb large shrimp, deveined, shells on

Heat the oven to 400. In a medium bowl, combine everything except the shrimp. Place the shrimp in a 13" x 9" baking dish and cover it with the BBQ sauce. Bake for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.