Recipes and cooking commentary with a touch of humor.

Welcome to lizzycooks!

I love to cook. I collect recipes and cookbooks, enjoy food photography, and adore trying new restaurants. All of this food love inspired me to start this blog where I share my favorite recipes, cooking tips, and other fun stuff. Enjoy your food!

Chocolate Peanut Butter Squares

I have a sweet tooth. This recipe will cure it. I like chocolate peanut butter anything. 

1 cup margarine
1 cup creamy peanut butter
4 cups powdered sugar
5 plain Hershey bars

Mix ingredients. Press into 13" x 9" pan. Coat top of mixture with melted Hershey bars. Let sit 2-3 hours before cutting.

*On my handwritten recipe it says to oil and wax paper the bottom of the pan. Hmmm. I'm guessing the wax paper goes down first, and then the oil. I don't remember doing the wax paper oil thing but it's been quite a while since I made these. Good luck!