Recipes and cooking commentary with a touch of humor.

Welcome to lizzycooks!

I love to cook. I collect recipes and cookbooks, enjoy food photography, and adore trying new restaurants. All of this food love inspired me to start this blog where I share my favorite recipes, cooking tips, and other fun stuff. Enjoy your food!

Crispy Baked Red Potatoes with Rosemary

I have a 5' rosemary plant in my backyard and one in a pot on my deck. I can never use as much as I grow but that's okay. In addition to cooking with it, you can make rosemary wreaths as well. Fresh rosemary smells divine!

Ingredients:
2 lbs small red potatoes, halved
2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
4 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
salt & pepper

Preheat oven to 400. Toss and coat the potatoes with oil and rosemary in a large bowl. Arrange the potatoes, cut side up, on a large baking/cookie sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for about 45 minutes until potatoes are tender inside and deep golden brown and crisp outside. Give them a turn once in a while.