Recipes and cooking commentary with a touch of humor.

Welcome to lizzycooks!

I love to cook. I collect recipes and cookbooks, enjoy food photography, and adore trying new restaurants. All of this food love inspired me to start this blog where I share my favorite recipes, cooking tips, and other fun stuff. Enjoy your food!

Aunt Claudia's Guacamole & Salsa

Bonus: you get two recipes in one here-guacamole and salsa! Get out the tortilla chips, this is soooo good.

Ingredients:
3 avocados

salt/garlic salt
pepper
3 tomatoes, chopped
4 green onions, finely chopped
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/3 bunch of cilantro, chopped
1 small can chilies
3-4 slices of jalepeno peppers, diced
dash of salt

Peel and mash the avocados. Add salt and pepper. Set aside. 
Mix the remaining salsa ingredients and add it to the avocados to make guacamole. Or you can use the salsa by itself. Enjoy!